View Single Post
Old
09-14-2012, 10:04 PM
WildcatMapleLeafs28

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrum View Post
Hiya all!
We made it to Friday..those clowns in the NHL and NHLPA are doing there darnest to ruin my beautiful game, but thankfully the CHL still has its dignity.
Very excited to hear that Ivan will play tonight: Any idea if any web site radio stations are broadcasting the game tonight?
Would love to tune into hear how he fares!
Tonight's game has Moncton fans extremely excited! We have a big , physical team that can score. Ivan Barbashev's debut was great. He had the building rumbling after scoring his first goal and was throwing the body left , right and center. Jaskin also continued his streak scoring 2 goals and adding an assist on Barbs goal. I'm going to say we have the best Euro duo in the league , behind Quebec. They can do it all! Teams are going to hate playing against these 2. Barbashev's favorite player is Ovechkin and he plays with the same intensity and goes through people.Deruelle patrolled the opposite wing on the second line and faired well picking up 3 assists. I think he's the favorite to score that second line job, at least until Christmas. I know we're still in pre-season but it looks like it's going to be a fun year.

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote