Thread: OT: NHL vs. NHLPA
View Single Post
Old
09-15-2012, 12:04 AM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGio View Post
Is the welder living in Drumheller making 40-55K? Absolutely. Is the welder in Nisku making that. I ****ing hope not. So what are we arguing here; people have different salaries based on local economy? Yes if we take the average salaries of welders, including those living in Manning Alberta, the average salary isn't very high. But it's not unreasonable for joe-****ing-welder to be making 100K in this province. By arguing this, you don't know **** all about this economy. I don't care what the numbers say; i'm out here living it. Business ain't too bad lately, depending where you're working.

It seems like you've focused on some pretty pathetic **** here. C'mon, we're nitpicking welder salaries...
What are you talking about you brought up the "average joe" and then used the highest precentile of earnings to be "average". If you want to compare numbers then use the average if you want to support the players because they work hard then by all means do it but don't act like they are underpaid by any means.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote