View Single Post
09-15-2012, 03:33 AM
Mr Writer
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Mehar View Post
Playing for a crappy team like Columbus over the past several years has an impact on a guy's stats and overall drive. Nash being traded to New York, will prove once again why he is one of the best players in the game. He was one of Canada's best players in Vancouver and will be there once again in Sochi. I just do not get all hate for Nash and Perry. People have short memories. Perry lead the league in goals and won the Rocket Richard Trophy for the 2010-2011 season. One off year, and people are counting him out. SMH.
re: Perry 2010-11 is a long way removed from 2014... I basically don't care what he did in 2010 in Vancouver or in the 2010-11 NHL season. The most important question will be where's his game at in December 2013 when the team is named? As of right now, he's off my team. There's no hate here...he's either got to produce or step aside. And I say that because his game is more ideally suited for an NHL rink. Nash and Staal are the other two vets that get a little more rope because at least they can skate.

And to throw even more fuel on to the fire, I'd even take David Perron to Sochi before I'd take Perry. If numbers are more or less equal between the two then it's Parron over Perry.

Last edited by Mr Writer: 09-15-2012 at 08:34 AM.