johnnydrum

vCash: 500
Hiya WildcatML28!
Gosh, seesm like an age ago when we "posted" the below message

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrum View Post
Hiya mate!
What a turn of events!
I was so disapointed when Moncton didnt bag Zloben, then groaned when I saw the Nikushkin news yesterday, but realy pleased that they were able to get both Barbashev and Jaskin--- for my own sanity going to a team that broadcasts in English (so I can listen)
So, In a weird twist, the Wildcats still got a pair of great Russian prospects afterall (I know, Jaskin in regarded as Czech)
I wish I could have found a feed to tune in yesterday. I am very excited to find out how these guys do.
I have a few questions if I may.
Can ANYBODY give me a true idea of Barbashevs size--hes now listed as 6`3 on the Official site.
I have now heard sizes ranging from 5`8-155 to 6`3 -185...lol
I was bouyant to hear that he plays a physical game.
I have the U-17 final on DVD, so I have watched that a few times, but with the upmost respect, he was over shadowed on that day by Tolchinksiy and Nichushkin, so I am still trying to get a good view/opinion of him.

I have saw a few small clips of Jaskin and he looks a big, strapping lad, with a great shot. The knock on his draft year was that he wasnt much of a speedster ?

Who would you compare both Jaskin and Ivan too, and who was the centre between the Euros?

PS..Wildcatml28, just sent a PM to you for more info, if thats ok.

Last edited by johnnydrum: 09-15-2012 at 05:23 AM.
johnnydrum is offline   Reply With Quote