View Single Post
09-15-2012, 08:58 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by DyerMaker66 View Post
Personally, I'd get rid of E. Staal, Richards, and Nash. Eberle moves up into one of the top 3 RW positions.
When it came to the somewhat controversial guys on my team, I basically went for what I expect HC to do. I highly doubt that they will cut many players from 2010 who are still performing at a high level. Clearly for my projections both Nash and E. Staal have to pick their games up this year, but I think Nash moving to New York and Staal moving to LW boosts the chances for both of them.

As far as Perry, he has been a consistently strong goal scorer and provides something different for the team. If he fails to perform, Eberle easily steps up and replaces him.

Originally Posted by KevyD View Post
I know others will say 1976 but...

I believe that if we had goaltending, the 2012 team would be the best Canada has ever produced.
Sorry, but 1976 is the most talented international hockey team ever produced. Just looking at defence alone, the only Canadian defenceman today who would definitely make the 1976 team is Weber. Forwards are close, but the defence gap is massive.