View Single Post
Old
05-05-2006, 09:36 AM
SergeiKost99

vCash: 500
i caught the press conference a little late but here is what bob and guy basically said that i understood from the english questions:

A question was asked if bob is pursuing a big skilled center and bob said he is not pursuing a certain position but rather a guy who he thinks can play a team game and is interested in coming to montreal.

Bob also said being the coach has helped him see which players he wants to keep and he said that before the deadlines to sign the players he is in advance going to go to the players he wants on the team and tell them he is interested in them.

Guy was asked if he is going to get another assistant coach and he said yes but he wont announce for another month. And he was also asked what kind of style he wants tthe team to play. He said basically the same style as we seen at the end of the regular season and playoffs, he wants an aggressive team. Also he said he wants team players. He said the players dont have to like each other but trust them when playing and help them out. He said going into next season he does not want 20 individuals , he emphasized he wants a team players.

Thats basically it for the english questions, i didnt understand the french questions.

Also there is a Koivu press conference at 11 eastern, ill try to give you a recap and should be better since koivu cant speak french there wont be french questions.