View Single Post
Old
12-05-2003, 10:49 AM
Chayos

vCash: 500
Conflicting articles.

Having read both of the articles from Brownlee and Barnes today i am starting to wonder what Lowe is up to. When another Gm goes on sportnet and say he is ready to make a deal contrary to what Lowe and Pendergrass has been telling us I really start to wonder what the hell is really going on. This perry and a 1st crap would really burn me. We are dying on the vine here and we can''t even get a live body. Why not vishnevski and perry? Or Vishnevski and Getzlaf even better. As for the oil turning down a Lupal for comrie deal i would want Lowe hung from the rafter beside Gretz's jersey if he turned down this deal. Sure the contract is incentive laden, but if he get the incentive he is a valued member of the team. If you are worried about him getting the incentive do what ott did last year with spezza and have him split the year between Tor and Edm so he can't get the big incentives.

I really think the talk has heated up and something will happen very soon, but the discrepency between what we may be getting is so different I am really worried about getting Screwed.