View Single Post
Old
09-15-2012, 11:20 AM
Jtown

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viqsi View Post

Nothing could be further from the truth. The only thing we genuinely lack is proven top-line players.

Maybe in fantasy hockey. What we see is a team composed of players that look to all be on the same page - thus removing that incredible disarray element you were referring to earlier.

Quality results are not guaranteed (by a long shot ). But last overall next year is about as unlikely and improbable as making the playoffs.

Lets be honest and frank here.
Your team is in one of the most competitive divisions in hockey and you are clearly the worst team in that division.

You have no forward in your lineup that would be a top line player on any line in the league.

What team will finish with a worst record than you? Your previous posts made you seem like a disgruntled homer with an agenda in terms of your view of carter. However you made some very smart observations which made me consider your opinion.. This particular post makes me rethink my opinion of you.

I think if you are honest with your self and your assessment of your team , you can admit that you guys are one of the worst if not the worst team heading into this coming season if we ever have one.

Jtown is offline   Reply With Quote