09-15-2012, 12:07 PM
King'sPawn
Enjoy the chaos

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeshamrock View Post
PHP Code:
...lost a lot of respect for Tippett and Phoenix after this series
...and also gained a lot for HItchcock, who was class all the way and gave full props every game to how good the King swere, didn't use excuses. Youir coach does that, the team generally follow suit.
It' sone of the reasons I like the Blues.
Agreed. However, few things were more irritating than the FANS of each team using excuses. And no, I'm not painting a broad stroke and saying fanbases... I'm just talking about the vocal (and perhaps not so vocal) people who discredit the Kings success because of their whining.

Series 1: Well, they were missing a Sedin, and Schneider didn't play the entire series. The Kings got lucky

Series 2: They were missing Halak and that dirty, talentless goon Dwight King headhunted Pietrangelo without getting a major. The Kings got lucky

Series 3: Smith just had a couple off games, even though he's way better than Quick. They gave the Kings the series when that dirty, talentless goon Dustin Brown headhunted Rozsival... with his knee. The Kings got lucky

Series 4: Kovalchuk was playing hurt and that dirty, talentless goon Jarrett Stoll headhunted Stephen Gionta. The Kings got lucky.

Those are the people I lost the most respect for.

King'sPawn is offline   Reply With Quote