View Single Post
Old
09-15-2012, 02:35 PM
PayItForward

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeypete49 View Post
I would not. Braydon is a very good all around player which this team needs. This team can score so that is not the issue here. Am I one of the few fans who wants to see what Gustafsson,Bourdon and Manning can bring to the table before we bust up our lineup for PK? Heck, we even have a 19 year old who looks like he could be a very good point producer in Gostisbehere. Here is a list of players I like over PK and would not mind having in our lineup. Yes some have holes in their game but no one is perfect.
Karl Alzner
Brent Burns
John Carlson
Cam Fowler
Erik Gudbranson
Victor Hedman
Erik Johnson
Jack Johnson
O. Ekman Larsson
Adam Larsson
Tyler Meyers
Alex Pietrangelo
Brent Seabrook
Luca Sibisa
Shea Weber What a shame huh?
I am not saying these guys are all number ones just players I would like to see in Orange and Black over PK. Be my guest to flame away but that is my opinion.
You'd take him over Subban?

I agree with just about everyone else on your list. Problem is, that those players are either not going to be traded or cost way too much. What do you honestly think it would take to get a player like Pietrangelo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecrush8 View Post
Id love Subban on the Flyers as well, but I dont see a reason to dish out Coburn. Its basically a step forward by adding PK and then a step backwards by removing Coburn.

The problem is what the Flyers are willing to offer most likely wouldn't be accepted. But in a perfect world, maybe Read, Laughton, 1st? And I'm pretty sure Habs fans will laugh in my face for that one.

Im just throwing out names there, but essentially I see no reason to ship out our current #2 dman.
Agree, trading away Coburn doesn't really help Philly.

And yeah, that'd be laughed at. No way they trade Subban if the main piece going back is Matt Read.

PayItForward is offline   Reply With Quote