JR=clueless

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiScreamingEagles
Wayne Fish's column:

http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/ne...06-651782.html

FLYERS OUTLOOK

WHO'S OUT

Donald Brashear: Fighting free agent won't be re-signed, saving at least $1.7 million.

Brian Savage: At 35, victim of youth movement (not signed, made $500,000 last year).

Chris Therien: Won't be brought back even though he makes only half million.

PROBABLY GONE

Turner Stevenson: His final year at $1.25 million can be bought out, with 67 percent of that counting against the cap.

Niko Dimitrakos: Owed $625,000. GM says he laid an egg in playoffs, likely to be moved.

Petr Nedved: The 35-year-old makes too much ($2.2 million) to be here next year. Could be traded in offseason.

ON THE BUBBLE

Kim Johnsson: Off year, compounded by concussion woes, makes him question mark (not signed, was making $2.2 million).

Eric Desjardins: The once-proud, 37-year-old backliner may be at the end (not signed, was making $2.28 million).

Robert Esche: The million-dollar goalie might be the Flyers' only real trade blue chip.
only guy i would keep off that list is Dimitrakos. yeah he didnt play well in the playoff series but for chist sakes who did? Are you going to blame Dimitrakos because Carter laid an egg too? i say keep the guy. The Umberger/Carter/Dimitrakos line was very good in the regular season.
Everyone esle thou is old, slow and needs to go. I still think Hitch deserves a chance. It just wasnt our year. Coaching can only take you so far if you have as many injuries as this team had.

GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote