Thread: OT: NHL vs. NHLPA
View Single Post
Old
09-15-2012, 05:58 PM
The Gnome

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGio View Post
I'm not entirely sure what you're aguring. It just sounds like your mad because your not rich. It sounds like you believe people should do the things they love for free. I think you need to calm down. It's ridiculous to complain that someone is richer than you and they're happy about it because their job is fun. That's just the way she goes.
That's just it, I'm not arguing anything, and I'm certainly not jealous. I could care less how much money is in my bank account at the end of the day. My life is great, and I certainly do not need money to measure my self worth.

Where did I say players should play for free? I specifically said why should Tyler Seguin care if he makes 5.75 or 5.25 million per year. That difference has no impact on his standard of living.

I simply don't care for these issues that millionaires and billionaires have, it's ridiculous. HRR should be 50/50, both sides take risks. These clowns need to stop disagreeing on superfluous details, it's time to cut the ********.

The NHL has grown in worth, everyone has benefited. You would think that would be enough to allow for some smooth negotiating. Something which we have yet to see.

The Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote