View Single Post
Old
09-15-2012, 06:17 PM
awfulwaffle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
To be fair buying a car from anyway shape or form leaglly has it's advantages and disadvantages. Even the best running cars are going to have issues.

I'd rather go through a well known dealer than some fly by night dump or private seller.
The primary reason is the warrenty and the reliability of the dealership to help out in case any warrenty work is needed.
True, but my car is long beyond the warranty, so that doesn't really help me with my situation. Thankfully, where I'll be moving too is right next door to work, so if I had to, I could bike to work, or jog to work. It's not very attractive to the ladies to be drenched in sweat, but you gotta do what you gotta do lol.

Most warranties are 60,000 miles, 6 years or something right? That's what I think I remember hearing on the commercials. Can you pay for a longer warranty? I do agree, warranty is amazing when you get a car. I did have a part go bad on my malibu, that was very expensive, but warranty covered it. It's like health insurance. You get what you pay for. I had a root canal done, but my insurance paid everything, I just had to pay the copay.

awfulwaffle is offline   Reply With Quote