View Single Post
Old
09-15-2012, 07:13 PM
TMI
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
Klein is going to be on the ice for goals against because he plays against some of the tougher competition. Teams top players are going to score. It's just a matter of limiting how much, and then stopping their depth players from getting in on the action (ever wonder about crazy stats like Team X is 9-0-0 when [insert fourth line plug] scores? It's because they are the ones who aren't supposed to be scoring). It's just the nature of the game. He makes mistakes, and so did Lidstrom (to a lesser degree, obviously, but one of the best of all time still made mistakes). The Klein goal in Game 4 of the Detroit series comes to mind immediately, though a ton of people made mistakes on that one.

BTW when I was checking to make sure that Lidstrom was, in fact, one of the three following Erat into the corner on that play I was reminded of how awful the homer Detroit color guy is (Redmond I think). AK got called for an interference penalty. Weber back hands the puck down the ice, but not hard. "Weber back hands the puck down the ice. Unsportsmanlike, but he doesn't get called for it." Hahaha way to find small things to whine about

TMI is online now   Reply With Quote