View Single Post
Old
09-16-2012, 01:04 AM
B2k3
#Yzerteam

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still All In View Post
I know some of you follow our kids in the sense of seeing a stat line a few times a week, but listen guys - I know the lockout is putting a damper on things but you guys really need to keep an eye on Syracuse here.

This team is going to be death row to most teams. Repeating in hockey is probably the hardest in all of sports, yet somehow we have managed to actually get better (on paper) and it should make this season so much more interesting. Sure, we lost guys like Picard and Kostka, yet we picked up another season of Killorn, Conacher, Brown and Connolly are going down, Gauthier and Namestnikov are going up, Helenius is back on this side of the pond... **** is about to get really real with this team. Thinking about it strictly from what you lost/gained, we lost like 2-3 guys and gained about 9 more options. Hell, there is a chance we could see both our AHL AND ECHL affiliate (I know, Carolina, etc) repeat.

I wish I had someone local that I could slingbox games with, because this is going to be a really, really awesome season. Long term, its beautiful too - we get to have a lot of guys get some development time which is always awesome for the long-term stability of the club. ****, its so good that its a problem. We have to figure out where to put all these guys.
I want to watch the AHL games so bad, but they are just not priced realistically. I'll watch what I can (games that are streamed), but it seems that my hockey is going to consist of going to a couple Everblades games until the lockout is over...

B2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote