Thread: Today I...
View Single Post
Old
09-16-2012, 03:12 AM
lokomotiv15

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoytoSakic View Post
Today I am trying to find a rec league league to play in for when October rolls around. Hardest part I think is finding what level I should be playing at. One of the leagues I was looking at is a co-ed Friday night rookie league. Its less expensive then the other leagues which is good cause I'm in college.

My only concern is will it be too easy for me? I emailed someone in charge and they sent me this:

I've played about 8 rec/pick-up hockey games as a fill in goalie in the past two years. Unfortunately that doesn't mean much because over the summer I played three games and after the first game the players asked me what other leagues I was playing in. When I told them this was my first time in about 3 months back on skates and in goalie equipment they were shocked or surprised. Maybe it means nothing though.

I may be over thinking this whole thing but it would be nice for some other opinions. Looking at the email I see that there will be some above average players and I am just looking for fun, plus the cost is better so I am leaning towards it.
Where is that friday night rookie league? London?