View Single Post
Old
09-16-2012, 05:06 AM
Mr Writer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehar View Post
The discussion is about today, and not a year and a half from now. Nobody knows what can happen in a year and a half. As of right now, Perry should be on the team. Forget about Perron. I have others rated ahead of him, and the guy's track record is nowhere near Perry's. We agree to disagree. Perry is 27 years old. He is not an old guy by any means. I have seen Perry at his best, and people make it seem like he is a nobody. I guess people forgot about 2010. Go watch some of the games and how well Perry played in Vancouver. He has played on the big ice before, and was arguably Canada's best player in the 2010 World Hockey Championships on the BIG ICE. Go watch the 2010 WHC again. Canada finished 7th, but Perry and John Tavares were the best players, and the leading goal scorers for the team two years ago, with Perry being second to Tavares. On the big ice, he might not be the fastest skater, but by no means is he a liability.
Again, if his numbers are there a year and a half from now, and he's selected, then I won't argue. I don't agree on your assessment of him as a player...sure! we'll agree to disagree.

Last edited by Mr Writer: 09-16-2012 at 10:27 AM.