View Single Post
Old
09-16-2012, 10:04 AM
KelVarnsen
Line combos anyone?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by smackdaddy View Post
Right, but nothing there could really be considered "lying". Screwing them over I could possibly see, but on the flip side this wasn't really a 'loophole' as much as it was, like you said, Schultz doing what he feels is best for himself. I remember the whole situation well as I followed it closely. A telling indication that we only heard one side of the story was the also implied accusation of tampering. Now taking Boudreau's statement into consideration and also considering nothing came of the tampering allegations, it kind of undermines the credibility of the story and surrounding situation and IMO disqualifies Mr. Boudreau's entire statement. In a court of law they would agree.

Did Schultz lie? No. Which is why those statements were so cleverly made as to not imply he lied but rather just drop the cookie crumbs to that conclusion.

Anyway I said I wouldn't bring up Schultz again so I won't. I will say though that the Perry/Getzlaf situation isn't really that big of a deal IMO. It would be no different then if they become free agents with a full season. I fully expect them to re-sign.
Keep those glasses on.......

KelVarnsen is offline   Reply With Quote