View Single Post
Old
09-16-2012, 04:45 PM
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
I can't recall anytime in recent memory where officials ruled forward progress was stopped on that type of goalline play, unless of course the defense got into the backfiled, that'd be a different story. On that type of goalline play the official usually immediately gives the TD/No TD signal, not convene to the spot with their collective thumbs up their collective *****.

It just looks bad for the NFL and their labor dispute with the NFL Referee's Association. Not one official gives a ruling, but when Jackson spikes in anger they automatically move the ball back whatever the penalty ruling was (15 yards?)

I don't like the Rams, I don't have anyone on either team's roster on either of my Fantasy Football teams, but it just makes me irked when this type of crap happens. And the NFL is apparently okay with this type of officiating nonsense.
In my opinion, under these circumstances, the replacement refs has done a solid job, however they have one of the games like Rams/Redskin games where they're just terrible.