View Single Post
Old
09-16-2012, 08:33 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashy View Post
Fool me twice, shame on me.....if there's no hockey this season....I'm not supporting the NHL any longer. It was a joke in 2004, and it's a friggin' travesty this time.

As much I'll miss hockey, I'm not gonna support a league that consistently screws it's fans.

Shame on you NHLPA and shame on you NHL.....
Let just say that I will never go that far. But I did change over the years. I was going often at the Forum/Molson/Bell Centres. Whether was paying with my own money or being invited or whatever. Nowadays, not do I rarely go if I have to pay, but I also happened to refused going for free. Also, I used to make my schedule AROUND Habs games. I would NEVER miss a live Habs game on TV. And if it happened, it was because I had to go to the Hospital or something like that. Now.....it's clearly not a must anymore. But I still record them all though and if I'm not there, watch it as soon as I come back. While I still love the NHL and the Habs, I do happen to prefer watching the prospects. That's just how it seems to be right now and I don't see it changing.