View Single Post
Old
09-16-2012, 09:53 PM
Drizzt1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
you know , there a good side on every situation , if we miss the playoff maybe they will show Sacco the door .
LoL. Up until the latter part of the last season, believe it or not, I was a Sacco advocate. The end of season fade though got me.

I still believe given the cattle he's provided with, he's not doing too badly all things considered.

People need to remember, if we lose Sacco during the year, the new coach will then be our 4th (Granato, Quenneville, Sacco, NEW) in 5-6 years.

That leads me to the theory that maybe it's NOT the coach. Quenneville is a quality specimen, and he couldn't get it done.

I just think it's the stock/cattle we have. I also believe it's the culture (I'm huge on culture). I also believe culture is driven from the top down, and that's from ownership, to the people who clean Pepsi Center.

You often hear about how happy players are when their ownership invests in order to win championships. Weber stated as much in his contract negotiation. Players also consider this when deciding on whether to exercise a no-move clause.

I ask you guys this:-

If your a player considering various possible destinations, do you believe as it stands at present Avs brass are investing in talent to help you develop to your true potential, and surround you with class?

Culture. I'm HUGE on culture.

Drizzt1 is offline   Reply With Quote