Old
09-16-2012, 10:12 PM
y2kcanucks
Cult of Personality

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to y2kcanucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine17 View Post
Really? .... Really? Age play a huge factor when talking about a skill & defenseman. Edler hasn't even reached his prime yet while Bieksa is just about to be leaving his. Edler has so much room to grow still & if he reaches his potential will easily be better then Bieksa. If you haven't noticed players are starting to be played for their potential. Keeping in mind Edler will be the best UFA dman he will garner much more then Bieksa level salary.

Whenever we discuss you continue to put words into my mouth & its getting tiring. I did never say people should be happy if he stays here for $6 million/year.

I was using the either or as an example of Elder being the better dmen, not saying we have to chose between the two.

As for the bolded that is clearly your opinion!
I guess you're right. It's my opinion that the stats suggest Bieksa is better offensively and defensively. I guess you could have an opinion that the stats say otherwise, but I don't know how you could possibly formulate that since stats don't lie and comparing stats between the two players isn't up for interpretation. One puts up better stats and advanced stats than the other. Period.