View Single Post
Old
09-17-2012, 12:26 AM
PAZ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitri View Post
Lets see a year of Sacco NOT ****ing with their heads? That might be a good thing.

In all honesty, who knows? I mean, Teemu came back a TANK again after the lockout. Maybe it might do the same for Stastny/Duchene (mentally, not physically - tho the guys could work out some with Lando & RoR).

We'll see how the team is after the lockout to see if it helped or not. Sometimes being away from the game helps too - could easily just as harm but still.
This is what my opinion is. It gives players like Stastny and Duchene to gain their confidence back up. Staz just had a good WC, and Duchene will be able to dominate whatever league he plays in. We had some good chemistry before the home stretch, I don't that's going to be an issue.

Our players need experience, but I don't think it's going to be a huge deal when a few were struggling to begin with. This gives them time to refocus. I don't see players like Downie, RoR, Landy having their game impacted much by the lockout. In comparison to the rest of the league, the Avs are sitting pretty.

PAZ is offline   Reply With Quote