View Single Post
Old
09-17-2012, 06:39 AM
Gardner McKay
Hey Hey...

vCash: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingWantsCup View Post
The "Potvin sucks" chant has been around since 1979. I personally think that it needs to either be done away with or modified. I like the idea of keeping the tradition but many fans weren't even alive in 1979. I think when the season finally starts up we should give Bettman this "honor." "Bettman sucks" even sounds similar. Same amount of syllables. Considering Bettman now has 4 lockouts under his belt, I don't think it would ever get old bashing him, unlike the Potvin chant. So sign me up for that.

How do you feel about the "Potvin sucks" chant?
Well I am glad your not running the show. Its tradition. You don't ******* with tradition. I could careless about Bettman. I don't like him, but he's not a former Icegirl and didn't end any Rangers careers.

This thread comes up every six months or so from people who think its immature, old, etc. You don't like it then mute the TV when you hear it or don't go to the games because its going to be here for a very long time and that is something you should embrace.