View Single Post
Old
09-17-2012, 08:22 AM
PG

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KL14 View Post
I don't think any leagues' rosters turn over more than a Jr B team's roster on a year to year basis. I look in the Valley Division and I am sure if any one team has more than 8 returning players that would be alot. All this to say is that it is too early to talk about top teams as what a team did in a previous year has little bearing as the players change so much....however in the Metro Divison, South Ottawa appears to be putting together a stroing team with the addition of Taylor Collins. In the Valley Division I still like Perth although they took it on the chin from Ottawa West. I think by the time the EOJHL Showcase rolls around in mid October, the contenders and pretenders will be sorted out.
I gather that from the couple of teams I have been close to this year......One of the coaches remarked that the rosters will evolve even more as additional JR a players are "returned" to JR B......Why would that be happening now as most of the Major JR and JR A teams would have set rosters, no?

PG is offline   Reply With Quote