View Single Post
Old
09-17-2012, 10:36 AM
garret9
AKA#VitoCorrelationi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
The thing that really pisses me off about this whole process is the posturing. Whether or not you are pro owners or players, the lack of meetings has been nothing short of obscene.

It's like 2 teenagers who really really like each other, but don't want to admit it because they don't want to seem desperate so they are both acting totally aloof and think the other doesn't really like them.

The fact that they weren't meeting 8 hours a day, every day is a friggin shame. The fact that they weren't working around the clock as the deadline approached is pure stupidity.

50/50 split of HRR. Meaningful revenue sharing between teams. Boom. Done.
The problem with the system is, the first person to give the perfect offer (which I think yours is) loses ground as the other than asks it to go a step their way.
The stupidest thing is they can't actually friggin' bargain by going "you go down a percent point and I'll give you this or I'll go up a percent point in my offer".... frig man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diatidialga View Post
Players can go **** themselves

At the beginning I was 50/50 thinking both were sorta idiots and they needed to get their heads straightened...
Now I'm starting to think it's a contest on who's the biggest idiot and players are pulling out all the guns to win it.