View Single Post
Old
09-17-2012, 11:14 AM
NBfan

vCash: 500
Back to topic, top 97s in NB:

Quite a few have made midget teams, including Max Landry (G) in Moncton, which I agree is a surprise to all. Alex Jacob is also there (but injured), as well as Nolan Alward, Kari Belec and Kyle Ward up front and Philippe Myers on D. Mitch Robinson was last cut on D, a shocker with Myers on the roster. Jared Ostroski is playing for a club team in MA, Zach Adams at OHA.

Saint John has Tyler Gunn and Matt McInnis on D, and J.M. LeBlanc and Will Bower up front. D Ross MacDougall is at RNS.

I don't know the final Miramichi roster, but it does include Riley Scott and Francis Theriault up front and Hugo Robichaud on D. There were several more 97s and two 98s with them at the Jamboree; I hear some have made it, but don't know for sure.

Fredericton is loaded with 97s, including 5 of them on a 7-man D: Luc Deschenes, Jake Vance, Matt Paul, David Comeau and Cole Hachey. Also Patrick Daley, Ryan Tompkins, Sam Cameron, Nic Pellerin and Isaac Billings up front, along with 98 Taylor LeBlanc. Eddie Banville was cut by both Miramichi and Fredericton. Dmen Chris Becker and Jon Cloutier went to OHA.

NBfan is offline   Reply With Quote