Thread: Prospect Info: CHL, NCAA & European Prospects Thread
View Single Post
Old
09-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Cowbell232

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
Thank you for clearing it up, in his offensive skill which is his greatest asset though? Playmaking, Hockey sense or just a knack for being in front of the net?

Also what really happened to tedenby this guy was oozing quite a bit of potential when I remember you guys drafted him
Josefson has great vision. Playmaking, hockey sense, all of that. He just 'gets' the Devils system and fits right in the right places and the right time. He's got some speed, some finesse, but it's a very mental game he plays. The obvious flaw is that he breaks a lot. His biggest upside to me is that he makes the right choices without the puck. Follow a guy around the rink when he's not carrying the puck and you really see what kind of player they are.

Tedenby has a flashy skill set. Very flashy. He's incredibly quick, not afraid of the gritty areas. But he doesn't "get it". His defensive side is pretty bad and he just can't figure out the right things to do with out the puck. And considering how much of the game is played without the puck... He plays in the A a lot.