Thread: Prospect Info: Oilerrrr I Mean Barons '12-13 Thread
View Single Post
Old
09-17-2012, 03:02 PM
Oilerdiehard

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimer View Post
Let's say the lockout stretches into November/December and Hall becomes healthy. While the Oilers couldn't assign him to the minors, they could actually sign him to an AHL only contract. Signing an AHL only deal would be no different than signing in Europe, so while Hall won't be on the list by Saturday, there is a chance, albeit a slim one, that he could end up in OKC if the lockout lasts longer than any of us want.

http://oilersnation.com/2012/9/12/hall-wont-go-to-okc

Here is a post from joestevens in that other thread that clears up Halls situation from Gregor.
Hmmm... There are no exemptions for players coming back from injury?

I know Eberle the other day said he assumes when Hall is healthy he will be coming down to join him, RNH etc... in OKC.

Quote:
"Mentally, I don't really look at it like it's going to dwindle anything or hurt my progress," Eberle explained. "I'm going to try and build my game as best I can and play to the best of my ability -- that doesn't change no matter where you're playing. We're going to have some good players down there like Nuge, (Justin) Schultz and, in all likelihood, Hallsy (Taylor Hall) once he gets cleared."