View Single Post
Old
09-17-2012, 02:55 PM
BalticWarrior

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertR View Post
I dont hate Indrasis.

I just think that he is on the same level that all others Latvian players (besides Karsums ofc), maybe slightly better. But you guys just making star out of him, based on what he showed in one tournament playing in the 1st line, not coz he earned to play there, he played there only coz lot of our players refused to play in team, or were injured.

And now, same story, we just don`t have KHL top6 forwards calibre players, so we are forced to put these Indrasis, Dzerins, Meija guys on our top 2 lines... But again, guys are not playing bad, remember how Redlihs, Darzins looked at their 1st season playing on the 3rd line, and then step by step they become our leaders putting good numbers, mby its finally Dzerins and Meija time to do something like that? If it is, i think they should hurry, coz i think it is a good chance that Mikelis or Lauris (or mby even both ) will return to DR after winter break, coz now they both look terrible.
He`s not on the same level as džeriņš and meija you can`t even compare them,not even close.