Thread: Recalled/Assigned: Coyotes send 29 to Portland
View Single Post
Old
09-17-2012, 03:45 PM
SweYote

vCash: 500
Tingsryd are trying very hard to get OEL to play for them. Here's some quotes from OEL lately:

Quote:
"I got the message when I woke up this morning. If I understood it correctly the clubs have to do that to enable us to play in the AHL" (about being assigned to the Pirates)

"I am yet to talk to the club (meaning the Coyotes) so I don't know what they have in mind"

"There is not much else to do than to pack your bags and get over there. This is how it is with an entry level contract like I have. It's up to the club to decide where I should play. For me it's just to follow their decision."

"I haven't talked to the Coyotes management at all about it (when to go to the US) so I guess I will try to do that tonight. After that I can make a decision on when to go over there and what happens to me next."

"It's too bad there's a lockout and you don't get to start in time. Unfortunately it is what it is and I can just continue working hard to make sure I'm well prepared when the season starts."

About possibly playing the away game for Tingsryd tomorrow against Leksand:

Quote:
"I will travel with the team there and then we will se what happens. I have my brother up there and know some people"

"I will leave that open. It's not up to me, it's up to Phoenix to decide."
His agent then goes on to say Oliver will not play that game.

SweYote is offline   Reply With Quote