View Single Post
Old
09-17-2012, 05:08 PM
IdealisticSniper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo View Post
Rough few days for Rays. Fight for WC No. 2 is the legit playoff shot now most likely. But if they get in I will root for them. Or anyone besides the Evil Empire anyway. Least the Reds are in on the NL side.

Bucs blew it at NYG but they are playing better than last year that's for sure. That end of game stuff though... not sure if that's cool to support. Schiano may want to cut that stuff out.
There was nothing wrong with what the bucs did at the end of the game. History has proven strange things happen and you play until the end of tw game. Plenty of times has a fumble occurred on a kneel down. You try to force a fumble. Period. I actually love what they did there instead of just standing up and shaking hands with them. Coughlin is being a huge baby about it and pretty much every football analyst is calling him out on it.

The bucs defense and offense was horrible for large stretches of the game. The offense scored what? 14 points. The defense did the rest. But gave it all back and then some with some horrible coverage in the second half. I will say the overturned catch that would have given the bucs 4 shots at the end zone from the 18 at the end of the game was complete ********. It was clearly a catch.

IdealisticSniper is offline   Reply With Quote