View Single Post
Old
09-17-2012, 06:05 PM
Velociraptor
Nucks future 1C??

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecens24 View Post
This was by far the toughest series for me to vote on personally.

Honestly what swung it for me was the goaltending matchup. You guys both built strong competitive teams though so neither of you should be terribly disappointed. Just kinda unlucky that this matchup happened now.
Yeah, quite frankly I was pretty disappointed to see this as a first round matchup, as well as the 4/5 in the other division, and it's tough to see contenders like Dave and you and BBS out in the first round, but that's the way it goes around here. 4 vs. 5 are almost always the toughest series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
Yeah my schedule of late has been rough to the point that even my ADD has been saying "uncle" for a while trying to keep up.

Kindof glad you won this as you'll probably be better able to defend your points in later rounds then I'm going to be. I was just figuring we'd have to wait at least another round to see this matchup. My orchestra gigs are starting up this month so I'm not even sure I'd be able to do the little spot-defense I did.

Good luck the rest of the way.
Thanks Dave, you built a strong squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMe View Post
What swung it for me was Yarmouth's tiny center vs Sherbrook's giant defensemen.

Just a really bad matchup for Yarmouth
100% agreed, I think although some people see the pairing as unspectacular, I think it is a huge factor, especially in this series.

Velociraptor is online now   Reply With Quote