View Single Post
Old
09-17-2012, 09:33 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsfan67 View Post
I'm sorry I don't like this trade WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE GRINDERS OR TOUGH GUYS ON ARE TEAM. Alright we need a scoring oa and that's it we got Bilke,Schoenmaker, Bowen as are 3 tough guys we needed a scorer, NO KNOCK on this kid I love his style of play just don't need it on our team.Ive been very disappointed all per season a lot of my expectations haven't been met I though the spits could finish 4,5,6 now I'm thinking 7,8,9 and some of the moves Rychel has made have been head shakers to me I mean am I the only fan disappointed because this last overage spot should have went to a player that could put up 50+ points IMO at least.
Schoenmakers is a tough guy who can score and was a pretty good o/a pickup,as for Bowen not sure if he has the ability to stick despite his obvious toughness,I was hoping he would slide into that 6 hole on the D but I think he has been beat out by McNaughton,with Sanvido and Brown signed and in the wings
As for Bilcke he is a 4th liner on this team,whereas Clark should be able to slide into the 3rd he does have some ability and can play not just fight
I too dont think they are in the top 4,but more in a battle for 5th and 6th