View Single Post
Old
09-17-2012, 09:33 PM
PayItForward

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallz View Post
If the Leafs don't deserve the best odds in the lottery than who does? The lottery is supposed to favour the bad teams right? The Leafs have been pretty ****ing bad so it makes sense to me. Did you actually read my entire post because I clearly said that we should only be tied for the best odds not have the best by ourselves.

I bet your one of the those people that thinks the Oilers "deserve" to have the most balls in the lottery as well - if it was up to me Edmonton would have 0 balls, nothing against Edmonton I would have done the same to Quebec in the 90s after they picked 1st 3 times in a row
If done the same way as 2005, Columbus would have the most balls due to acquiring a pick from both LA and NYR in the draft. Thus, they have 5 balls vs. Toronto's 3 balls, giving them better odds. I don't see how that's unfair in the very least though. And I don't see how Toronto deserves to win it (or get top 5) any more than them (not saying that they shouldn't, but I mean come on, why do the Leafs of all teams deserve the best odds over a team like Columbus?).

PayItForward is offline   Reply With Quote