View Single Post
Old
09-18-2012, 09:46 AM
Dr Gonzo
#1 Jan Bulis Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habitants View Post
GM connected menu is stupid SLOW! if that does not improve it will be rediculously boring to the point it is almost not worth playing! i hope they fix this!
When I first tweeted EA, they said they were fixing it.

Marc ‏@Dr_Habs
@EASPORTSNHL Love the new game, but the GM connected menus are deathly slow, are you guys planning on improving the menu speed?

12 Sep EA SPORTS NHL ‏@EASPORTSNHL
@dr_habs The team is investigating the situation and we will update them as soon as we can.

Marc ‏@Dr_Habs
@EASPORTSNHL Good to know someone's looking into it. Thanks for the quick response. I'm sure you guys are getting lots of tweets.

And then I tweeted them yesterday, since the menus hadn't improved at all, despite them "investigating the situation"

Turns out, they changed their tune:

Marc ‏@Dr_Habs

@EASPORTSNHL It's a great new feature, but the menu speed is almost unbearable. Thinking of fixing it any time soon? #waytooslow

22h EA SPORTS NHLVerified ‏@EASPORTSNHL
@dr_habs This happens because information is gathered from a server every time you enter a screen so you get the latest info in the league.
Details

22h Marc @Dr_Habs
@EASPORTSNHL I get that, but it's incredibly slow. Browsing 1 menu doesn't necessitate a 2 minute wait to reload information, does it? #slow

They didn't answer my last tweet. So yeah, I think we're crap out of luck.