View Single Post
Old
09-18-2012, 11:58 AM
Fozz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
To see MacWilliam being included as far as the other assistants just make me belief that this was kids being kids. 'Cause MacWilliam, Leaf prospect, is known as being real serious with a very good work ethic. So I guess things like that happens.

Yet.....I'm still very pissed off to see Kristo losing a year like that and stories will make people feel like he's just not that committed in becoming a hockey player and just wants to be with his pals. Might not be entirely true....but it's the perception so far. Let's hope he fix everything up when he joins the Dogs next year. He will need to be a big time contributor as soon as he joins in though.

One thing is sure.....do not give him away for nothing because of that. Please. This guy has a real potential. And if he doesn't have it for us, he surely has it for another team. But I would prefer if it's us. Would make no sense to give up on him. And especially not with the guys that we have in place to took care of those kids. But he surelly needs a good reminder of what it takes to make it and if he wants to make it.
This is a team disciplinary measure and the captain and the assistants are being punished because they represent the team and should have controlled the situation better. This is not something that Kristo and the other 2 did on their own. I don't see this as a problem and I really don't think the team will get rid of Kristo because of this. No need to overreact here.