Old
09-18-2012, 03:14 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
Won't hamilton be stacked?
They will be stacked with interesting prospects but hard to say how they will all gel with such a young team. Should be fun to watch though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
But our D core won't be too bad will it?

Not to mention our G won't be so bad either. I don't think habs will have the star power up front but I think we'll be competitive.
The D is going to be made up almost entirely of 1st or 2nd year players though, so while the talent should be there, it's hard to say how quickly they will adjust.

As long as Desjardins doesn't opt to sign overseas, cause without him the Dogs are in big trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiensnation View Post
People have said he could be going back to junior. I am just saying it might happen, yes he could easily be going to Hamilton but St. John Sea Dogs are a choice aswell. I would like to see him in Hamilton but we cant guarantee that. The rest of the players on the list are guaranteed to be in AHL. (Bournival, Tinordi, Ellis etc)
The Habs almost never send draft picks back to the CHL as overagers. The last time they did that was Christian Larrivee ('00, 4th round) so you can bet that's there's almost zero chance of Beaulieu going back to the Q.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote