Hindsight is always 20-20, but...
View Single Post
05-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Join Date: Apr 2003
Originally Posted by
If you want to ***** about something, save it for the roster players and not the prospects. Had we not traded up in 2002 we might not have drafted Higgins and you'd probably be here now whining about that so it's a waste of time to talk about what could of been in various drafts.
As a paying customer, however, you're in a much better position to whine about
- Rivet and Markov being absolutely atrocious in the playoffs
- Having our franchise winger platooned with third/fourth liners for the playoffs
- Watching a team that only hits if the other team hits them first
- Having our offensive strategy revolve around point-shots during the playoffs
- Streit somehow being able to con his way onto the roster for the whole season
I will agree with you on one thing, though: Seeing all the misguided optimism on this board following the sub-par performance we put in this past series is disturbing to say the least.
So if things go well, you will leave the board? Scratch, if you hate the optimism, why are you here? there are tons of boards with pesimistic posters and opinions based on anything but knowledge. Why do you keep coming here if you dont like it?
Hell, how can you call a series thats been generally said as the most exciting and close one a sub-par performance? Only one win was decided by more then one goal. We even lost our best playoff player. I'd say the optimism is warranted and like I said, if you're not happy, get the **** out because I doubt any one would miss your sorry *** posts. Another for the ignore list.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Habsaku