View Single Post
Old
09-19-2012, 03:08 AM
nameless1
#sunshinesandsmiles

vCash: 500
Any Dragon Age: Origins fans here?
Stellar game, with tons of replay value.
It is one game that you can play at least three times, in order to play a different background story for each class and to get different results by making different decisions.

Also huge fan of Rockstar studios.
Loved GTA IV (you really have to listen to their conversations and radio broadcasts, because they are really funny), Red Dead Redemption, and L.A. Noire.
Looking forward to GTA V.

Just got Max Payne 3 (for around $16 at Bestbuy if you price match the Walmart flyer), but I am a little disappointed by it.
Not a bad game, with quite realistic graphics, and while I understand why they made the game the way it is, I didn't really like how it looked.
Plus, what is really stupid and pointless is that the game unlocks a higher difficulty after you beat the game, even though the story is linear and you would basically be playing the same thing again twice in order to get all the achievements.
The game did so badly that Rockstar had to move their Vancouver studio.

A little tired of the Assassin's Creed series, because the Revolutionary War is the last place I want to be at, but the game does look good, based on the previews.
I will probably get it, since I do have every single one.

Borderland 2 looks really good, but I will probably wait until the complete edition (which makes owning the game so early pointless, although I might make an exception for this one and GTA V).

The other game high on my list is Dishonored.
It looks promising, although it looks similar to Assassin's Creed.

Forza is a great racing game for XBox owners...
I just hate that they are making a new Forza so quickly after the last one.
It makes it overdone.
It is kind of like a sport game now...
You buy it for minimal improvements and more cars.

Finally, again for XBox owners, you guys have to play Alan Wake.
Great game...
Although I find it funny that the flashlight is actually a weapon.

Last edited by nameless1: 09-20-2012 at 03:37 AM.