View Single Post
Old
09-19-2012, 12:55 PM
Mess
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by handyj View Post
I'm wondering what would happen if he was to play center on the top line with Kessel and Lupul. We all know that we need a 1C, maybe we have that 1C already within the organization. It isn't as if Bozak has done anything incredible to keep his spot on that line, and I'm sure worst-case scenario Kadri puts up Bozak-type numbers.
Bozak is a playmaker first and foremost, while Kadri much like Grabovski is a dangler that tries to beat people one on and stick-handle through the opposition, and better finishers themselves.

So you need a center that distributes the puck well, to play with Kessel and Lupul and at present that makes Bozak best suited for the position..

Kardi would be more suited to replace Grabovski as they're similar in style of play, and assume a 2nd line role.

Personally I'd like to see Kadri on the wing being centered by Joe Colborne and flanked by Matt Frattin on Leafs 3rd "kids" line when the season starts up again.