View Single Post
Old
09-19-2012, 12:17 PM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Sather View Post
They aren't negotiating though. Nobody is doing anything.

I don't understand how both sides can talk to each other directly and still spout the posturing ********. REAL TALK. START TALKING REAL
I dont know if your tantrums are just from selfishness or having little to no idea about the art of the negotiation - probably both if I had to guess.

The #1 reason theres not much going on right now is because no blood has been drawn...meaning, no players have lost a paycheck, no owners have lost gate receipts. You'll see things pick up when that starts to happening.

In the same realm, when it comes to a negotiation, you better be damn sure you have all your i's dotted and t's crossed with your constituency before you sit across the table from the opposition. I'd imagine thats whats going on now - on both sides. They're talking internally, about different avenues, and what the other side's next move might be. This is $3.3B we're talking about, dont you think thats a bit complex?

Donald Fehr is not going to pull a Goodenow. That guy could've ****ed up a cup of coffee. Hes not going to lose his constituency and get bent over by Bettman.