View Single Post
Old
09-19-2012, 02:33 PM
dansk55

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by massey View Post
I think it is clear why they finally caved into the fans.Season ticket holders were irate.This was a PR nightmare for the sting and its management. First,announce before the season ticket holders purchased their tickets and receive,Secondly,Who is getting the money and why,Third,If you are going to charge,open up the 3 north exits, yes there is 3,the normal gated entrance,the yellow gated entrance which someone closes and the lane that meets up with the main exit plus the one south so you are not waiting for an hour to get out.My problem is that I pay extra for my parking pass and then have to sit and wait with the others.JB compares to London BUT I have never ever waited at any parking lot in London for an hour to get out.A few minutes at best.Good decision Sting.
I am not sure that they caved to the season ticket holders who get parking anyway. I think they had an ill conceived plan that they had no idea how to manage...sound familiar?
I think they thought it would work well. I do like the $50 parking pass idea for the season. I pay whereever I go now...London, Plymouth, Saginaw, Kingtson, Ottawa. We have it good...but you can't charge after...i'd have to dig for change under my seat to pay it off...and jusT imagine the lineup then.
Personally, i am not sure Abercrombie's explanation to pay off parking lot maintenance flew...considering it snowed how many times last year?
I would rather have the $2 go to a charity, or to the college.
Businessmen without a business plan is like driving on a quarter tank.