View Single Post
Old
09-19-2012, 03:42 PM
RangerFan14

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORYX View Post
People are suggesting a lower line until he gets a few games in the OHL under his belt. Pretty sure everyone expects to see him in the top 6 by seasons end unless the add someone.

Pedersen has looked much better this preseason playing with Alberga and Czinder. Yes he is a bit timid, it'll come with time. Last year you could tell he wasnt comfortable with his size, something that kids who experience a growth spurt often experience.

I agree, he probably is trade bait, but if he is as you say, then why would anyone want him?
The reason I say he is not that good is because in my opinion he hasn't lived up to his potential. I'm not saying he isn't good but he isn't as great as people say he is and he wont be the main attraction in a trade, he will be a "we can throw this guy in to" type player. To say something good about pederson, I did make a mistake when i said ming would start over him! Also there is way too much love for Thompson. In my mind he is a solid 2nd liner. MM,Puempel and reider sounds like a solid 1st line.