Old
09-19-2012, 07:29 PM
IrishPaulie
Sooshii is AWESOME!!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to IrishPaulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkaholic View Post
Once he proves he is worth all the hype, he is just a prospect.

Krejci is a #2C, hes the #2C on your team (according to TOI) and he sure as hell would be the #2C in Chicago.

If anything, Kane is being under valued here.

You guys might not make that trade, but your GM would.
Bergeron has more TOI because he plays on average over a minute more PK time a game than Krejci. Krejci plays about a minute more ES time and their PP time is a wash. Leave it to Chicago fans to tell Boston fans about how their roster shakes out.

Bergeron is by far the more vesatile center. Krejci is the better offensive player. Both make a great 1A/1B punch. Both finish in the top-20 consistently in scoring for centers. Whether either of them would be a #2 on your team is irrelevant, it still opens up a #1 spot on the B's and that's what you'll be paying for.

I like Kane but I don't see a reason why the B's make this deal. Hamilton has the potential to be so much more than Hjalmarsson. It is just potential at this point but I'd take a chance on a prospect that at least has the skill set to be a great first pairing D-man to help ease the loss of Chara in 4-5 years over a #4 defensemen now.

Just not a deal Boston needs to make and makes them weaker in the future.

IrishPaulie is offline   Reply With Quote