View Single Post
09-19-2012, 10:48 PM
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bay Area
Originally Posted by
Have fun tonight; you should have a blast for sure! A some things to keep in mind for tonight:
1. Bring an extra stick
2. Bring a water bottle (maybe two)
3. When you are coming off the ice from your shift; use the door that is nearest what position you are playing (defense or offense)(or unless you are playing on the North rink, then there is only one door per bench).
4. Use the door for coming off the ice and go over the boards when getting onto the ice.
5. Keep your shifts short
6. Use the boards to clear the puck
7. You can use icing to your advantage since it's beer league/rec hockey.
8. Keep your head up
Hope that you have a great time! What division are you playing in?
Decided to jump right in to EEEE after finishing the beginners hockey class. Thanks for the rink specific tips, I'm on the center sheet so there should be two doors.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Trl3789