View Single Post
Old
09-20-2012, 04:11 AM
PierreMcGuire*
How dissapointing

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehar View Post
I have the same forwards, but Jamie Benn and Bergeron do not belong on the list. Bergeron was terrible in Vancouver. His minutes got slashed from the start of the tournament to the end. He was terrible in the faceoffs, looked slow, and contributed nothing. He had Crosby taken off his line and was the 13th forward by the end of the tournament. I rather have Seguin on the big ice than Bergeron. Next instead of Benn, I would put a guy like Taylor Hall or Skinner on the team. Skinner was impressive in this year's WHC. He looked great on the big ice and played much better than Jamie Benn who did not impress me that much. I frankly think there are others that are ahead of Benn right now. No disrespect to Benn.
I don't disagree with you, about Bergeron. I probably wouldn't want him on the roster, it's more that I think he has a very real chance of being on the roster after being apart of the Gold Medal winning 2010 team.

As for Benn I put him in over Hall, because I like Benn's overall game better, and think he'd look great along the two Ducks. Even though I have Staal on the forth line, it's that 3rd line left wing spot that I think is open for whomever impresses most heading into 2014.