View Single Post
Old
09-20-2012, 07:45 AM
Xspyrit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows View Post
Good god you're dense. My point stands. Those are 490 that played at least 1 game in the ECHL.
-they weren't necessarily 23 or older
-they weren't necessarily ECHL regulars

Of course you this know this and are just trying to stir ****
Wait... so you're saying I AM dense?

What does that make you then?

I never said those 490 guys were 23 and older or stars in the NHL. If you weren't just trying to stir ****, maybe people wouldn't try to replay by stir ****

And yes, since I have played against an over 20 y/o Burrows (who earns now 4.5 per year) in a league where we pay to play, I know you can still reach the NHL if you aren't a top prospect at 22 y/o

Anyway, don't need to say anything else. hockeyalltheway did all the work apparently

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows View Post
I did lose, he got 3.

But both Barch and Bissonnette were much more AHLers than ECHLers. I wanted full time ECHLers that couldn't play in the AHL. Sorry if it wasn't clear.

Makes sense because Capurosso is not AHL caliber, while both Barch and Bissonnette were
Ok don't want to burn any more of my precious time on this but seriously, you are so stubborn it's unbelievable. You try too hard to know everything and have the last word; let yourself get impregnated by others knowledge and "logic" and you will start to "live"

At 18 y/o people think they know everything, at 30 y/o they understand that they know basically nothing.

Caporusso didn't have much opportunity so far, he has 1 in year in the pros ONLY. You have no idea what the future holds, you have no crystal ball. Maybe in a year or two he becomes a star in the AHL and get a chance in the NHL. I doubt he becomes a NHL regular but as I have witnessed so many times in life, a lot of things can happen, so stop making bold statements

Xspyrit is offline   Reply With Quote