View Single Post
Old
09-20-2012, 09:15 AM
JumboThornton92

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloned View Post
Apparently there is a matchmaking bug where if your club gets into the Top 100-ish in Elite, you can't find games to play anymore.
Haha we definitely experienced this last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
yeah, we were ducked a few times last night. Annoying that we're not out of September and it's already happening.

I will also say that in spite of still needing to work some kinks out of my game, I'm enjoying this year's game much more than last year.

JT92 and I also seem to be making some good strides as a defensive pairing, which is always cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
anyone else going to be on tonight? I might be around in an hour or so to try and get some games in. We'll see.

Looking at the EASHL website and it says JT92 is the only person online right now. But I know that thing is notoriously unreliable.
Hell yeah Nem, I know at first, I was kinda shakey out there as a defender but now it seems to be coming together. After games I'm seeing ratings like A, A , A give or take a minus or plus.

I couldn't stay up late last night because of class this morning but I should be good to go all weekend./

JumboThornton92 is offline   Reply With Quote