View Single Post
Old
12-05-2003, 05:20 PM
JCProdigy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13
'LOTR-Return of the King' was amazing, what else would you expect me to say. Great effects, cool battle scenes, worth the price of admission. Though 3 hours 13 minutes is a very long time to sit in a seat and try not to get up for a bathroom break :p

Great, can't wait to see it when it comes out. And I blame the Movie theatres cause they sell those friggin 56oz sodas for 50 cents more!

On to the game. Peca's check has been talked to death and all I have to say is that I agree with everyone...Never fails to amaze me how Leetch just shows up big for this team time and time again (Leetch said his mind is in the game now so you can stop bashing him Larry! )...Also never fails to amaze me how teams seam to let up when they get a significant lead. It's not just only the Rangers. Even very good teams are guilty of it. Hell I turned to the STL VS DET game right after the this game was over and the Blues let up with a 4-2 lead and they weren't as lucky as the Rangers. They ended up tied in OT. Still as TB said, finally a nice time out call and you saw something that might not have been seen in the past. The Rangers responded to their coach. That deserves a WOW right there.